1. Nathula pass permit is issued one day prior to departure by Permit cell of Sikkim Tourism. Permit is issued to local travel agency on turn basis and department doesn’t accept application in advance nor they issue permit in advance.
2. If anyone hailing from military background you can process your permit on arrival from Ganju Lama Dwar military office, Deorali, Gangtok. Note: Civilians are not allowed to get the permit on your behalf.
3. Nathula pass trip is done along with Tsomgo lake and Baba Mandhir
4. Two copies of passport size photograph and one photocopy of ID proof (Voter ID/Aadhar/DL/Passport) is required to obtain the permit.
5. . Lachen and Lachung permit is issued on the same day of tour by Permit cell of Sikkim Police. Permit office opens at 7 am and closes at 10 am. We will take care of all the permit formalities. Please make sure to send the photographs as well as photocopies of your identification, before you arrive. Speed post or couriers are the popular options.
6. Your safety is our priority. During snowing season if driver tells that it is dangerous to go on a certain path to visit a particular site, please avoid forcing him.
7. Gangtok is at 5,500ft and Nathula pass is at 14,400 ft and within the time span of 2.5 to 3 hours you will be driving to massive height so we recommend you to take a short gap in between and keep the door glass shield half open to acclimatize.
8. Regarding trip to Nathula pass, Yumthang Valley, Zero point and Gurudongmar lake during snow seasons, vehicles sometimes cannot make it to these location. If this happens then the amount cannot be reimbursed since these tend to be paid already to the government.
9. Snow is pretty and indeed fun to play with. Make sure you wear gloves and don't walk barefoot to avoid frostbite. Snow boots & jackets are available on rent in the location ask your driver to guide you
10. The facilities within the hotels of North Sikkim are essential but not luxurious. However, since you will be spending most of your time sightseeing, you shouldn’t have any reason to complain. You will have the basic amenities like hot water, good food and sufficient linens along with hospitable service.
11. As these places are located in high altitude, landslides are frequently occurred here. In the case of diversion the corresponding charges are applied
12. In case of natural calamities if the road get completely blocked and you cannot go to Tsomgo lake, Lachen and Lachung or if the permits are not at all issued by the concern department we will refund your full amount. 13. But in case if you start from Gangtok and cannot go beyond a point, then we will show alternative sightseeing and charge full amount for that day.
1. We provide vehicle on exclusive basis for your group.
2. In hills vehicle is usually operated without AC. You will not need it, however, if you do then extra charges will apply.
3. We provide Wagonr / Alto for couple, Innova/Xylo/Scorpio for 4-6 people and Sumo for 7 to 8 people. Mini bus / Tempo traveller is not available due to steep and narrow road.
4. Small vehicles are not allowed in Nathula pass, Zero point, Yumthang valley and Gurudongmar lake so we provide Xylo / Scorpio / Bolero/ Sumo.
5. We provide vehicles strictly on schedule basis and use to car for additional sightseeing will attract additional cost.
6. Sometime the mentioned sightseeing points may be not open to public or closed due to any holiday. In such scenarios, a rescheduling is indeed possible but if other place is far than additional charges will be applicable.
7. If you wish to visit other places or make any kinds of plans with any of the drivers, it is highly recommended to consult us before doing so, is order to avoid any unfortunate situation.